Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms” or “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the MQ24 application, mq24.in and the MQ24 mobile application, and any of its sub-pages (“Services” or “MQ24” or “MQ24 Platform”) operated by MQ24 technologies.
Your access to and use of the website is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with the Terms herein laid out. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, players, participants, and others who access or use the website in any manner whatsoever.
- Usage of MQ24
MQ24 may, at its sole and absolute discretion:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate any User's access to all or any part of MQ24 or MQ24 Platform;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Services;
- Reject, move, or remove any material that may be submitted by a User;
- Move or remove any content that is available on MQ24 Platform;
- Deactivate or delete a User's account and all related information and files on the account;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of MQ24 Platform.
- Assign its rights and liabilities to all User accounts hereunder to any entity (post intimation of such assignment shall be sent to all Users by way of an in-app notification).
- In the event any User breaches, or MQ24 reasonably believes that such User has breached these Terms and Conditions, or has illegally or improperly used MQ24 or the MQ24 Services, MQ24 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, and without any notice to the User, restrict, suspend or terminate such User's access to all or any part of MQ24 Contests or the MQ24 Platform, deactivate or delete the User's account and all related information on the account, delete any content posted by the User on MQ24 and further, take technical and legal steps as it deems necessary;
- MQ24 works on detecting breaches to their policies and ensure that traffic comes from users only. If any Users try to transfer money from their credit cards/debit cards/paytm or any other wallets to their banks, we penalize them with a 15% charge, and if they continue to do so, we may block your funds pending investigation of your account activity. MQ24 is extremely strict regarding it’s money policies and ensures that the Platform is being used for the purpose of gaming only and not as a platform to transfer funds across accounts or any illegal transactions;
- If MQ24 charges its Users a platform fee in respect of any MQ24 Services, MQ24 shall, without delay, repay such platform fee in case the game is not completed in 24 hours, in the event of suspension or removal of the User's account or MQ24 Services on account of any negligence or deficiency on the part of MQ24, but not if such suspension or removal is effected due to:
- any breach or inadequate performance by the User of any of these Terms and Conditions;
- any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of MQ24.
- Users consent to receiving communications such as announcements, administrative messages and advertisements from MQ24 or any of its partners, licensors or associates.
- Intellectual Property
- MQ24 includes a combination of content created by MQ24, its partners, affiliates, licensors, associates and/or Users. The intellectual property rights ("Intellectual Property Rights") in all the software underlying MQ24 and the MQ24 Platform and material published on MQ24, including (but not limited to) games, Contests, software, advertisements, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, audio or video clippings and Flash animation, are owned by MQ24, its partners, licensors and/or associates. Users may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on MQ24 either in whole or in part without express written license from MQ24;
- Users may request permission to use any MQ24 content by writing in to ;
- Users are solely responsible for all materials (whether publicly posted or privately transmitted) that they upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available on MQ24 ("Users' Content"). Each User represents and warrants that he/she owns all Intellectual Property Rights in the User's Content and that no part of the User's Content infringes any third-party rights. Users further confirm and undertakes not to display or use the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights of any third party on MQ24;
- Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless MQ24, its directors, employees, affiliates and assigns against all costs, damages, loss and harm including towards litigation costs and counsel fees, in respect of any third-party claims that may be initiated including for infringement of Intellectual Property Rights arising out of such display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on MQ24, by such User or through the User's commissions or omissions;
- Users hereby grant to MQ24 and its affiliates, partners, licensors and associates a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, and/or publish Users' Content for any of the following purposes:
This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of Users' Content in any form, medium, or technology;
- displaying Users' Content on MQ24;
- distributing Users' Content, either electronically or via other media, to other Users seeking to download or otherwise acquire it; and
- storing Users' Content in a remote database accessible by end users, for a charge.
- All names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on MQ24(s) belonging to any person (including User), entity or third party are recognized as proprietary to the respective owners and any claims, controversy or issues against these names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights must be directly addressed to the respective parties under notice to MQ24.
- Third Party Sites, Services and Products
- MQ24 may contain links to other internet sites owned and operated by third parties. users' use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, posted by the sites. MQ24 does not exercise control over any internet sites apart from MQ24 and cannot be held responsible for any content residing in any third-party Internet site. MQ24's inclusion of third-party content or links to third-party Internet sites is not an endorsement by MQ24 of such third-party internet site;
- Users' correspondence, transactions or related activities with third parties, including payment providers and verification service providers, are solely between the User and that third party. Users' correspondence, transactions and usage of the services of such third party shall be subject to the terms and conditions, policies and other service terms adopted/implemented by such third party, and the User shall be solely responsible for reviewing the same prior to transacting or availing of the services of such third party. User agrees that MQ24 will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such transactions with third parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to any third-party product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor; and
- MQ24 contains content that is created by MQ24 as well as content provided by third parties. MQ24 does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality of the content provided by third parties and such content may not relied upon by the Users in utilizing the MQ24 Services provided on MQ24 including while participating in any of the contests hosted on MQ24.
- User Conduct
- restricting, suspending, or terminating any User's access to all or any part of MQ24 Services;
- deactivating or deleting a User's account and all related information and files on the account. Any amount remaining unused in the User's Game account or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be transferred to the User's bank account on record with MQ24 subject to a processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein; or
- MQ24 cannot delete any User data even upon deleting their account since we have to maintain details of how the games have been played and the money has been used.
- Users agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information at the time of registration and at all other times (as required by MQ24). Users further agree to update and keep updated their registration information;
- A User shall not register or operate more than one User account with MQ24;
- Users agree to ensure that they can receive all communication from MQ24 by marking e-mails or sending SMSs from MQ24 as part of their "safe senders" list. MQ24 shall not be held liable if any e-mail/SMS remains unread by a User as a result of such e-mail getting delivered to the User's junk or spam folder;
- Any password issued by MQ24 to a User may not be revealed to anyone else. Users may not use anyone else's password. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts and passwords. Users agree to immediately notify MQ24 of any unauthorized use of their passwords or accounts or any other breach of security;
- Users agree to exit/log-out of their accounts at the end of each session. MQ24 shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if the User fails to comply with these requirements;
- Users agree not to use cheats, exploits, automation, software, bots, hacks or any unauthorised third party software designed to modify or interfere with MQ24 Services and/or MQ24 experience or assist in such activity;
- Users agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software underlying MQ24 or the said Services;
- Users agree that without MQ24's express written consent, they shall not modify or cause to be modified any files or software that are part of MQ24's Services;
- Users agree not to disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of (i) any computer or server used to offer or support MQ24 or the MQ24 Services ("Server"); or (ii) the enjoyment of MQ24 Services by any other User or person;
- Users agree not to institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation to distribution of a virus, denial of service, or other attempts to disrupt MQ24 Services or any other person's use or enjoyment of MQ24 Services;
- Users shall not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the User accounts, Servers or networks connected to MQ24 Services by any means other than the User interface provided by MQ24, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that underlies or is part of MQ24 Services;
- Without limiting the foregoing, Users agree not to use MQ24 for any of the following:
- To engage in any obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, communal, anti-national, objectionable, defamatory or abusive action or communication;
- To harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate any legal rights of other individuals;
- To publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively referred to as "Transmit") any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
- To Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, MQ24, any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on MQ24 without the express written consent of MQ24;
- To Transmit content regarding services, products, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
- To download any file, recompile or disassemble or otherwise affect our products that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
- To falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
- To restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our sites;
- To collect or store personal information about other Users;
- To interfere with or disrupt MQ24, servers, or networks;
- To impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a representative of MQ24, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent User's affiliation with a person or entity;
- To forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through MQ24 or to manipulate User's presence on MQ24(s);
- To take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; and
- To engage in any illegal activities. You agree to use our bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or message or communication facilities (collectively, the "Forums") only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to that particular Forum.
- If a User chooses a username that, in MQ24's considered opinion is obscene, indecent, abusive or that might subject MQ24 to public disparagement or scorn, MQ24 reserves the right, without prior notice to the User, to change such username and intimate the User or delete such username and posts from MQ24, deny such User access to MQ24, or any combination of these options;
- Unauthorized access to MQ24 is a breach of these Terms and Conditions, and a violation of the law. Users agree not to access MQ24 by any means other than through the interface that is provided by MQ24 for use in accessing MQ24. Users agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, or copy any part of our sites, except those automated means that we have approved in advance and in writing.
- Use of MQ24 is subject to existing laws and legal processes. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall limit MQ24's right to comply with governmental, court, and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating to Users' use of MQ24;
- Users may reach out to MQ24 by writing us an email to us.
- Persons below the age of twenty-one (21) years are not allowed to participate on any of the contests, games (by whatever name called) on the MQ24 Platform. The Users will have to disclose their real age at the time of getting access into the MQ24 Platform; and
- MQ24 may not be held responsible for any content contributed by Users on the MQ24.
- In order to be able to register on MQ24, the Participants are required to confirm the following:
- You do not belong to any of the States of India where game of skill is forbidden, that is, Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Nagaland or Sikkim;
- You are over 18 years of age; and
- You have read and agreed to our terms & conditions.
- In order to register for the Games, Participants are required to accurately provide the following information:
- Full Name;
- State of Residence; and
- Mobile Number.
- In the event a Participant indicates, while entering an address, that he/she is a resident of either Gujarat, Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Nagaland or Sikkim, such Participant will not be permitted to proceed to sign up for MQ24.
As part of its services, MQ24 may make available the Games on the MQ24 Platform.
Currently, following Games are made available on MQ24 Platform: 1) MQ24 Math. The game ‘MQ24 Math’ is always played between two people, against one another. A math question appears before each player and the quickest to answer the question correctly wins the round. If both the players give the wrong answer, or answer at the same time, it’s a tie. A tie is resolved by picking the winner randomly. The winner is appropriated the entry fee of the opponent, and 20% is appropriated to the Application as commission.
This gaming portal is purely based on Simple Arithmetic Equations. We do not promote any form of gambling on our website. We are not responsible for any conflicts that may arise from any illegal acts. We do not encourage any form of betting. It is the responsibility of every player to read the terms and conditions prior to registering with us. We are not liable for any loss incurred by either of the users/players. The information provided may subject to change without notice. The material contained on this site is intended to inform and educate the reader and in no way represents an inducement to gamble legally or illegally.
- Legality of Game of Skill
The Games available across the MQ24 Platform are games of skill, and are legal, as they are excluded from the ambit of Indian gambling legislations including, the Public Gambling Act of 1867. Please visit the Legality section of this website to learn more about it. The Games described above (across the MQ24 Services) are games of skill as success of Participants depends primarily on their superior knowledge, attention and dedication towards the Games and adroitness in playing the Games. By participating in the said Games, each Participant acknowledges and agrees that he/she is participating in a game of skill.
- The Games are open only to persons above the age of 18 years;
- The Games are open only to persons currently residing in India;
- MQ24 may, in accordance with the laws prevailing in certain Indian states, bar individuals residing in those states from participating in the Games. Currently, individuals residing in the Indian states of Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Nagaland or Sikkim may not participate in the Games as the laws of these states bar persons from participating in games of skill where participants are required to pay to enter;
- Persons who wish to participate must have a valid phone number and withdraw upi id.
- Only those Participants who have successfully registered on the MQ24 in accordance with the procedure outlined above shall be eligible to participate in the Games and win prizes.
- Payment Terms
a.In respect of any transactions entered into on the MQ24 Platform, including making a payment to participate in the Games, Users agree to be bound by the following payment terms:
A transaction, once confirmed, is final and no cancellation is permissible. MQ24 may, in certain exceptional circumstances and at its sole and absolute discretion, refund the amount to the User after deducting applicable cancellation charges and taxes. At the time of the transaction, Users may also be required to take note of certain additional terms and conditions and such additional terms and conditions shall also govern the transaction. To the extent that the additional terms and conditions contain any clause that is conflicting with the present terms and conditions, the additional terms and conditions shall prevail.
- The payment of pre-designated amount Users make to participate in the Games is inclusive of the pre-designated platform fee for access to the MQ24 Services charged by MQ24;
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, MQ24 receives only its share of the platform Fees and has no control over the User funds;
- The MQ24 reserves the right to charge a Platform Fee, which would be specified and notified by MQ24 on the Games page, being created on MQ24 Platform, prior to a User's joining of such Games. The Platform Fee (inclusive of applicable tax thereon) will be debited from the User’s account balance and MQ24 shall issue an invoice for such debit to the User;
- Withdrawal of any amount standing to the User's credit in the Winnings Account may be made by way of a request to MQ24.
- MQ24 bears the bank processing fee for the amount being withdrawn by the User;
- Users agree that once they confirm a transaction on MQ24, they shall be bound by and make payment for that transaction;
- The User acknowledges that subject to time taken for bank reconciliations and such other external dependencies that MQ24 has on third parties, any transactions on MQ24 Platform may take up to 48 hours to be processed. Users agree not to raise any complaint or claim against MQ24 in respect of any delay, including any lost opportunity to join any Games or round due to delay in crediting of transaction amount into any of the User's accounts.
- Selection and Verification of Winners and Conditions relating to the Prizes
The decision of MQ24 with respect to the awarding of prizes shall be final, binding and non-contestable.
Participants playing the Games confirm that they are not residents of any of the following Indian states – Gujarat, Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Nagaland or Sikkim. If it is found that a Participant playing the paid formats of the Games is a resident of any of the abovementioned states, MQ24 shall disqualify such Participant and forfeit any prize won by such Participant. Further MQ24 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Participant's account with MQ24. Any amount whatsoever remaining unused in the User's account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be reimbursed to the User by an online transfer to the User's bank account on record with MQ24, subject to the processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein.
If it is found that a Participant playing the Games is under the age of eighteen (18), MQ24 shall be entitled, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify such Participant and forfeit his/her prize. Further, MQ24 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Participant's account.
MQ24 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, vary or modify the prizes being offered to winners. Participants shall not raise any claim against MQ24 or question its right to modify such prizes being offered, prior to closure of the Games.
The Winners shall bear all transaction charges levied for delivery of cash prizes, including TDS deducted on winnings of Rs. 10,000/- or more.
Acceptance of a prize by the winner constitutes permission for MQ24, and its affiliates to use the winner's name, likeness, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide for purposes of advertising and trade without any further permissions or consents and/or additional compensation whatsoever.
The Winners further undertake that they will be available for promotional purposes as planned and desired by MQ24 without any charge. The exact dates remain the sole discretion of MQ24. Promotional activities may include but not be limited to press events, internal meetings and ceremonies/functions.
- General Conditions
If it comes to the notice of MQ24 that any governmental, statutory or regulatory compliances or approvals are required for conducting any Games or if it comes to the notice of MQ24 that conduct of any such Games is prohibited, then MQ24 shall withdraw and / or cancel such Games without prior notice to any Participants or winners of any Games. Users agree not to make any claim in respect of such cancellation or withdrawal of the Contest, or contest it in any manner.
Employees, directors, affiliates, relatives and family members of MQ24, will not be eligible to participate in any Games.
- Dispute and Dispute Resolution
- The courts of competent jurisdiction at Ahmedabad shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with, the MQ24 Services provided by MQ24 (including the Games), the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the User(s) (including Participants) or MQ24, as well as the exclusive jurisdiction to grant interim or preliminary relief in case of any dispute referred to arbitration as given below. All such issues and questions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India;
- In the event of any legal dispute (which may be a legal issue or question) which may arise, the party raising the dispute shall provide a written notification ("Notification") to the other party. On receipt of Notification, the parties shall first try to resolve the dispute amicably through discussions. In the event that the parties are unable to resolve the dispute within thirty (30) days of receipt of Notification, the dispute shall be settled by arbitration;
- The place of arbitration shall be Ahmedabad, India. All arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English and in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time;
- The arbitration award will be final and binding on the Parties, and each Party will bear its own costs of arbitration and equally share the fees of the arbitrator unless the arbitral tribunal decides otherwise. The arbitrator shall be entitled to pass interim orders and awards, including the orders for specific performance and such orders would be enforceable in competent courts. The arbitrator shall give a reasoned award; and
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall prevent MQ24 from seeking and obtaining interim or permanent equitable or injunctive relief, or any other relief available to safeguard MQ24's interest prior to, during or following the filing of arbitration proceedings or pending the execution of a decision or award in connection with any arbitration proceedings from any court having jurisdiction to grant the same. The pursuit of equitable or injunctive relief shall not constitute a waiver on the part of MQ24 to pursue any remedy for monetary damages through the arbitration described herein.
- Release and Limitations of Liability
- Users shall access the MQ24 Services provided on MQ24 voluntarily and at their own risk. MQ24 shall, under no circumstances be held responsible or liable on account of any loss or damage sustained (including but not limited to any accident, injury, death, loss of property) by Users or any other person or entity during the course of access to the MQ24 Services (including participation in the Games) or as a result of acceptance of any prize;
- By entering the contests and accessing the MQ24 Services provided therein, Users hereby release from and agree to indemnify MQ24, and/ or any of its directors, employees, partners, associates and licensors, from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out their access to the MQ24 Services including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission on their part, or otherwise;
- MQ24 accepts no liability, whether jointly or severally, for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties in relation to the prizes;
- Users shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to their access of MQ24 Services by conducting an illegal act or due to non-conformity with these Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations in relation to MQ24 Services, including provision of incorrect address or other personal details. Users also undertake to indemnify MQ24 and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents on the happening of such an event (including without limitation cost of attorney, legal charges etc.) on full indemnity basis for any loss/damage suffered by MQ24 on account of such act on the part of the Users;
- Users shall indemnify, defend, and hold MQ24 harmless from any third party/entity/organization claims arising from or related to such User's engagement with the MQ24 or participation in any Contest. In no event shall MQ24 be liable to any User for acts or omissions arising out of or related to User's engagement with the MQ24 or his/her participation in any Games; and
- In consideration of MQ24 allowing Users to access the MQ24 Services, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Users waive and release each and every right or claim, all actions, causes of actions (present or future) each of them has or may have against MQ24, its respective agents, directors, officers, business associates, group companies, sponsors, employees, or representatives for all and any injuries, accidents, or mishaps (whether known or unknown) or (whether anticipated or unanticipated) arising out of the provision of MQ24 Services or related to the Games or the prizes of the Games.
- To the extent permitted under law, neither MQ24 nor its parent/holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees shall be responsible for the deletion, the failure to store, the mis-delivery, or the untimely delivery of any information or material;
- To the extent permitted under law, MQ24 shall not be responsible for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material, the quality of servers, games, products, MQ24 services or sites, cancellation of competition and prizes. MQ24 disclaims any responsibility for, and if a User pays for access to one of MQ24's Services the User will not be entitled to a refund as a result of, any inaccessibility that is caused by MQ24's maintenance on the servers or the technology that underlies our sites, failures of MQ24's service providers (including telecommunications, hosting, and power providers), computer viruses, natural disasters or other destruction or damage of our facilities, acts of nature, war, civil disturbance, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control. In addition, MQ24 does not provide any warranty as to the content on the MQ24(s). MQ24(s) content is distributed on an "as is, as available" basis;
- Any material accessed, downloaded or otherwise obtained through MQ24 is done at the User's discretion, competence, acceptance and risk, and the User will be solely responsible for any potential damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from a User's download of any such material;
- MQ24 shall make best endeavours to ensure that the MQ24(s) is error-free and secure, however, neither MQ24 nor any of its partners, licensors or associates makes any warranty that:
- the MQ24(s) will meet Users' requirements,
- MQ24(s) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free
- the results that may be obtained from the use of MQ24(s) will be accurate or reliable; and
- the quality of any products, MQ24 Services, information, or other material that Users purchase or obtain through MQ24com(s) will meet Users' expectations.
- In case MQ24 discovers any error, including any error in the determination of Winners or in the transfer of amounts to a User's account, MQ24 reserves the right (exercisable at its discretion) to rectify the error in such manner as it deems fit, including through a set-off of the erroneous payment from amounts due to the User or deduction from the User's account of the amount of erroneous payment. In case of exercise of remedies in accordance with this clause, MQ24 agrees to notify the User of the error and of the exercise of the remedy to rectify the same;
- To the extent permitted under law, neither MQ24 nor its partners, licensors or associates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use our sites, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages;
- Any MQ24 Services, events or Games being hosted or provided, or intended to be hosted on MQ24 Platform and requiring specific permission or authority from any statutory authority or any state or the central government, or the board of directors shall be deemed cancelled or terminated, if such permission or authority is either not obtained or denied either before or after the availability of the relevant MQ24 Services, events or Games are hosted or provided; and
- To the extent permitted under law, in the event of suspension or closure of any Services, events or Contests, Users (including Participants) shall not be entitled to make any demands, claims, on any nature whatsoever.
- MQ24 may be required under certain legislations, to notify User(s) of certain events. User(s) hereby acknowledge and consent that such notices will be effective upon MQ24 posting them on the MQ24 or delivering them to the User through the email address provided by the User at the time of registration. User(s) may update their email address by logging into their account on the MQ24. If they do not provide MQ24 with accurate information, MQ24 cannot be held liable for failure to notify the User;
- MQ24 shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to any failure to perform due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond MQ24's control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, network infrastructure failures, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials or any cancellation of any cricket/football/basketball/kabaddi match to which a Contest relates. In such circumstances, MQ24 shall also be entitled to cancel any related Games and to process an appropriate refund for all Participants;
- MQ24's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision;
- Users agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the MQ24 or these Terms must be filed within thirty (30) days of such claim or cause of action arising or be forever barred;
- These Terms and Conditions, including all terms, conditions, and policies that are incorporated herein by reference, constitute the entire agreement between the User(s) and MQ24 technologies and govern your use of the MQ24, superseding any prior agreements that any User may have with MQ24 technologies ;
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be indefinite, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the rest of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force;
- MQ24 reserves the right to moderate, restrict or ban the use of the MQ24, specifically to any User, or generally, in accordance with MQ24's policy/policies from time to time, at its sole and absolute discretion and without any notice;
- MQ24 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, permanently close or temporarily suspend any MQ24 Services (including any Games).
- Standard Terms and Conditions of "Cashback Promotion"
- The referral program started on December 10, 2018. The company is not liable to payout in any form for the referrals made before this date.
- If the company sees any unusual activity from any player that is referred by you, the company can at any time deactivate and disallow the player from engaging in the platform.
- If your account is deactivated or suspended due to any reasons, the company will not be liable to payout the referral bonus from that point onwards.
- MQ24 reserves the right to change the bonus structure at any point in time while the program is active. MQ24 reserves the right to discontinue the referral bonus program and will not be liable to pay out the bonus after that.
- For more information regarding the referral program and / cashback program please visit our website.
- User’s Responsibility
- By accepting "I Confirm/Accept" you as a player has become responsible for the terms and conditions mentioned therein.
- If you choose to play online, there are some general guidelines that can help make your playing experience safer, and reduce the risk that problems can occur:
- Play for entertainment, and not as a way of making money.
- Players are limited to one account per person. One phone number per one user. The use of multiple wagering accounts is considered cheating.
- Play with money that you can afford to lose. Never use money that you need for important things such as food, rent, bills, or tuition.
- Set deposit limits and ensure you never deposit more than you can afford to lose.
- Never chase losses. If you lose money, don't play higher stakes to try and recoup your losses.
- Don't play when you are upset, tired, or depressed. It is difficult to make good decisions when you are feeling down.
- Balance your playing with other activities. Find other forms of entertainment so playing does not become too big a part of your life.
- The player accepts the risk of loss of money during MQ24 games.
- Player understands that hacking the game through computer software or other means is disallowed and that we will carry legal action under Section 43 and section 66 of the IT Act cover the civil and criminal offenses of data theft or hacking respectively.
- By accepting "I Confirm/Accept" you as a player will not misuse the platform as below and understand the consequences:
- Using the platform as an escrow - a way to transfer money from one account to other to avoid some fee or any other intent than playing games. If we notice such behavior, MQ24 has the rights to frisk the money and penalize the player upto 100% of the amount at MQ24’s discretion.
- Attempt to hack the application will be considered as illegal and the company will take legal action against the accused.
- MQ24 reserves the right to reverse unfair games without any notice or intimation.
- At MQ24’s discretion, we can take back any free play awarded to players who misuse the platform.
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE APP. THE APP IS AVAILABLE “AS IS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND ENDORSEMENTS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT ERRORS WILL BE DETECTED OR CORRECTED. WE DO NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES, BUGS, MALICIOUS CODE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, DELAYS, INACCURACIES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, OR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY OR USEFULNESS OF THE INFORMATION DISCLOSED OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE APP. WE HAVE NO DUTY TO UPDATE OR MODIFY THE APP AND WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR OUR FAILURE TO DO SO. IN NO EVENT, UNDER NO LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (WHETHER TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE), SHALL WE OR ANY OF OUR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS OR AFFILIATES, BE LIABLE HEREUNDER OR OTHERWISE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM THE APP, THE USE OF THE APP OR OUR AGREEMENT WITH YOU CONCERNING THE APP, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOST ANTICIPATED PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF WE ARE HELD LIABLE TO YOU IN A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION FOR ANY REASON, IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF Rs. 3,000/- (RUPEES THREE THOUSAND ONLY). SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF ANY LIMITATION ON REMEDIES, DAMAGES OR LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW, WE SHALL REMAIN ENTITLED TO THE MAXIMUM DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS AVAILABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, AT LAW AND/OR IN EQUITY.
- Reviews, Feedbacks, Ratings & Submissions
- You grant us ownership rights over the ratings, feedbacks, reviews, comments, ideas, suggestions or any other submissions (collectively called “Submissions”) posted or given by you under any listing or section of MQ24 website or across the Platform. We shall be and remain the owner of such submissions and have exclusive rights, without any limitation or obligation, to use or reuse such submissions for any commercial, non-commercial or any other use. We are also entitled to modify, delete, reproduce, publish, distribute or create derivative work out of any kind of submissions done by its users;
- Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Address: MQ24 technologies, Near Shivalik Business Center, SG Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380054
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
BY USING THE MQ24 SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.