The User is responsible for keeping his information current. The User may update his information by contacting us. We will use reasonable efforts to process any change the User make; provided, however, that requests to delete information are subject to MQ24’s internal reporting, processing and retention policies and all applicable legal obligations.
We are committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to our Website. We are committed to ensuring that all services and activities made available via the Website and the application will be provided in a safe and secure online environment.
Collecting of Information-Methods
- Information Collected from the Users
- In order to be able to register on MQ24, the Participants are required to confirm the following:
- You do not belong to any of the States of India where game of skill is forbidden, that is, Gujarat, Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Nagaland or Sikkim;
- You are over 18 years of age; and
- You have read and agreed to our terms & conditions.
In the course of providing you with access to the Portal, and in order to provide you access to the features and services offered through the Portal and to verify your identity, you may be required to furnish additional information, including your Permanent Account Number.
- In order to register for the Games, Participants are required to accurately provide the following information:
- Full Name;
- Mobile Number.
- The information may be collected from the User in a number of ways which may include collecting personal information if the User chooses to create an account with us, agreeing with the terms and conditions and accepting the Policy of the MQ24 while entering or simply accessing the same. The User may also be required to complete an online survey or feedback form, sign up or email us to receive communications from us;
- We may collect and process the information such as names, email address, contact details of the User’s activity during the Games and/or Promotion pertaining to MQ24 application and other public information that the Users have provided to a thirty party like Facebook, Google, Twitter etc, username/identity of which has been used to access the Portal in any manner whatsoever;
- The Payment methods might include credit/debit cards, e-wallets and other online payment methods where we may require the User to furnish the billing address and other payment settlement method information, who choose to enter Game and/or tournament or access an area of the Portal. The User hereby gives his express consent to provide such an information and authorizes MQ24 to use this information in the manner required to sustain the services related to the Portal;
- We may collect information from or about the PCs, mobile phones, or other devices where the User accesses our Website, depending on the permissions the User has granted. We may also associate the information we collect from the User’s different devices, which helps us provide consistent services across the User’s devices.
- We also collect details of the User’s visit to our Portal including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, the web pages and resources that the User accesses.
- The User hereby consents to provide any Sensitive personal data or information such as financial information (Bank Account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details) or any other information detail, required by the Company as per the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 at any time for Game and/or Promotion on the Portal.
- Use of Any Collected Information
- Any information collected from the User may be used for any purpose which may serve the User, respond to the User, provide any User related services and improve the services on the Portal including, but not limited to:
- Alert the User to new features, events, products or services;
- Process and respond to the User’s request or feedback;
- Contact the User about his/her account or profile;
- Improve the Website and create marketing plans;
- Implement fraud protection and risk reduction measures;
- Enforce the terms of service;
- Process payment fees;
- For any other reason, the User provided the information.
- By using the Portal, you hereby expressly agree and grant consent to the collection, use and storage of this information by MQ24. MQ24 reserves the right to share, disclose and transfer information collected hereunder with its own affiliates. In the event MQ24 sells or transfers all or a portion of its business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets that are shared, disclosed or transferred as part of the transaction. You hereby expressly grant consent and permission to MQ24 for disclosure and transfer of information to such third parties. Further, MQ24 reserves the right to disclose personal information as obligated by law, in response to duly authorized legal process, governmental requests and as necessary to protect the rights and interests of MQ24.
- The MQ24 application and API servers automatically receive and records non-personal information on our server logs from the User’s use of the Website as well as through other analysis of the Website;
- We may also collect information using cookies, web beacons or similar technologies, or through third parties using similar technologies. When the User visits the Portal, the User’s web browser may store cookies on his/her device, which will better enable him/her to navigate;
- MQ24's web servers automatically collect limited information about User's computer's connection to the Internet, including User's IP address, when the User visits the Portal. (User's IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send data to the User -- such as the web pages viewed by the User). The User's IP address does not identify the User personally. MQ24 uses this information to deliver its web pages to Users upon request, to tailor its Portal to the interests of its users, to measure traffic within the Portal and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where MQ24's visitors come;
- We may access information from the User from platforms like social media (Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc), marketing or ad firms. The information we collect may include the User’s username and connection services, age range, gender, interests and unique identifiers like a mobile identification number. We may combine this non-personal information with the personal information, and will treat the combined information as the User’s personal information.
Monitoring of transactions
All gaming and account transactions are recorded on our cloud-based servers. We also carry out routine monitoring of all transactions as they take place, to assist us in improving the service that we provide to the Users.
Privacy Related to Children
The Portal is intended for people who are 18 years of age or above. If the User is under 18 years of age, he/she shall not be permitted to use the application and/or Website. If the User is a parent and/or guardian and believes that we may have inadvertently collected personal information from their child, they can notify us immediately by sending an email to us.
Third Party Sharing
- MQ24 may disclose the information it collects about the User through the Portal to:
- to its service providers, to its third-party licensors’, content providers’, merchants’, sponsors’, and others who help provide the Portal to the User;
- to licensors, activity and event partners and other third parties for their own marketing purposes, such as to provide information to the User about their new developments, content, programs, products, services, activities, promotions and other important information;
- to third parties to provide analytics or to confirm/update information provided by the User;
- to third parties in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or disposition of all or any portion of the MQ24’s business or other operations (including without limitation in connection with bankruptcy or any similar proceedings); and
- or as otherwise authorized by the User.
- We also may share the User’s personal information in response to a legal order or official request; when we believe the User have acted in violation of the Terms & Conditions of Portal; to investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud or potential threats; to exercise legal rights or defend against claims; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
- We also may use, share or sell non-personally identifiable information with third parties. Additionally, we may take personally identifiable information and de-identify it and share it in a de-identified form with advertisers, business partners, and/or third parties in order to analyze usage of the products and/or services in order to improve the User experience or for any similar purposes. It is to note that such data will not be re-identified and the contracting parties would be asked to agree to keep the data in its de-identified form after such use.
- If the User elects to participate in any Game and/or Promotions and/or tournaments or other events during his/her visit to the Portal, the rules or Terms and Conditions for those events may indicate that the User’s information will be shared with third parties with his/her consent.
Security and Possible Risks
- The User is responsible for keeping his/her information current. The User may update his/her information by contacting us, MQ24 will use reasonable efforts to process any change the User makes; provided, however, that requests to delete information are subject to MQ24’s internal reporting, processing, and retention policies and all applicable legal obligations
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact the User before we use the data and provide the User with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- We employ security measures to protect the User Information from unauthorized access and to prevent unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, and damage. Protection of the User Information, including the registration details and any debit/credit card information or any other personal sensitive information User, provides to us, is a priority for us. Data on our secure pages is encrypted technology where we have given the User (or where the User have chosen) a password which enables him/her to access the Website, he/she is responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- Any personal information which identifies the User will be encrypted at all times whilst in transit over the internet. The Technology used by MQ24 for the Portal encrypts any information sent by the User on secured pages. Our server then reads the information using a private key. This means that the User Information, be it debit or credit card information or any other personal details, is turned into a code that can only be decoded with the private key or password. If the User’s device is suitably configured, he/she will receive a warning message when he/she first access any secured thing on the website. This is simply information to advise the User that MQ24 is protecting your information.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although MQ24
- will do its best to protect the User information, it cannot guarantee the security of any information that the User discloses online. The User accepts the inherent security implications of using the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent.
- For the User’s own privacy protection, we encourage him/her not to include any sensitive information (such as credit/debit card numbers) in any emails that may be sent to us.
Conditions of Use
- MQ24 DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS PORTAL, IT’S SERVERS, OR EMAIL SENT BY US OR ON OUR BEHALF ARE VIRUS FREE. MQ24 WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS PORTAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, GOODWILL, BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. IN NO EVENT WILL MQ24 BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER IN AN AMOUNT IN EXCESS OF AN AMOUNT OF INR 100.